Scented Candle Profumi Luchino "Fox Thicket Folly" - Richard Ginori
Fox Thicket Folly designer scented candle, with a pure porcelain body and a burning time of about 30 and 50 hours.
A gothick folly, warmed by a crackling fire. The scent of woodsmoke, cedar, patchouli and tobacco.
It is autumn. At the heart of a wood engulfed in mist stands the silhouette of a fantastic Gothic building, a “caprice”: it is Fox Thicket Folly. Inside, a large deserted room is illumined by the warm glow of the candles and the fire crackling in the hearth. There are piles and piles of books all around. Meanwhile, in the garden behind the house, the gardener has lit a bonfire. In this ancient woodland, something will happen tonight.
- Olfactory Family: Woody, Smoky
- Top Note: Saffron, Black Tea
- Heart Note: Tobacco Absolute, Cypriol
- Base Note: Cedarwood, Virginian, Oakwood, Patchouli
- Small: H 10 cm - Ø 7,5 cm - 30 Burning Hours
- Merdium: H 11,5 cm - Ø 11,5 cm - 50 Burning Hours
Delivery time on request at email@example.com