Scented Candle Profumi Luchino "Palazzo Centauro" - Richard Ginori
Palazzo Centauro designer scented candle, with a pure porcelain body and a burning time of about 30 and 50 hours.
A cedarwood chest; a crumbling palace on the Grand Canal. Italian bergamot, patchouli, a whisper of smoke.
Melancholy ripples on the Grand Canal. The cupola of the Salute Basilica floats above the cloud, imbued with the scent of the open sea. The candlewax runs onto the high altar, and the vaults are obscured by incense. Faded velvet and flashes of crystal. Confined to the attics of her palace, the Contessa opens a cedar-wood trunk. Inside is a strip of shining silk.
- Olfactory Family: Woody, Incense
- Top Note: Italian Bergamot
- Heart Note: Olibanum, Elemi
- Base Note: Cedarwood, Birch Tar, Patchouli
- Small: H 10 cm - Ø 7,5 cm - 30 Burning Hours
- Merdium: H 11,5 cm - Ø 11,5 cm - 50 Burning Hours
Delivery time on request at email@example.com