Scented Candle Profumi Luchino "Rain Rock Creek" - Richard Ginori
Rain Rock Creek designer scented candle, with a pure porcelain body and a burning time of about 30 and 50 hours.
A forest cabin on Big Sur. Cedar, cypress, balsam fir and coriander, with herbal hints of wormwood and thyme.
It is dawn. A ray of sunlight filters into the wooden bungalow, and lengthens on the floor. In the vast canyon outside, the dry leaves are scrunched underfoot. And in the distance, through the trees, you can just hear the crashing of the waves at the water’s edge – the deep blue of the Pacific.
- Olfactory Family: Fougere
- Top Note: Cypress, Sea Salt Accord, Coriander Seed
- Heart Note: White Thyme, Cinnamon Bark, Wormwood
- Base Note: Cedarwood, Fir Balsam, Moss
- Small: H 10 cm - Ø 7,5 cm - 30 Burning Hours
- Merdium: H 11,5 cm - Ø 11,5 cm - 50 Burning Hours
Delivery time on request at email@example.com